If you’re looking for Power BI needs, this is the place to be. At 4-D analytics we are dedicated in providing you the right consultancy and advice you need for your business to succeed. Our specialisation lies in training as well as consultancy services for businesses looking to use Microsoft Power BI.
The Power BI stack includes – Power Pivot, Power Query, Power BI Desktop, Power BI Service (Free and Pro), Power BI Mobile and Power BI Embedded. Getting started and knowing which tool to use can be a challenge, and we’re here to provide you with assistance so that you can get the most out of it. We are committed to help you use them optimally and in the most efficient way.
Our knowledge and expertise can help you achieve your business goals.
- Help and support you to choose the right tools to meet objectives.
- Assistance to kick start your Power BI journey
- We provide end to end solutions for your Power BI project
- We can performance tune your existing models if they are no longer working optimally
We possess the skill and knowledge to guide you in achieving Power BI best practices for the three-core design and build elements of your BI solution –
- Data Acquisition
- Data Modelling
- Data Visualisation
Typical engagements can be anything from one day to one month, although we pride ourselves on building long-term relationships with our clients and working with them on a regular basis as their projects progress and their business needs change.
When you have information, you need a tool that will help translate these information into something more concrete and give a bigger picture of your business targets vs achievements-
– With Data Analysis Expressions or DAX, you get this freedom- to analyse growth percentage in different product categories for different date ranges. Or, year-over-year growth vs the market trends. DAX formulas provide this capability and many other important capabilities as well.
– Data Shaping helps you transform data that you received from different sources and change the way it is presented. This you can do with the Query Editor and it does not affect the original data only the view of the data is adjusted, or shaped.Eg: rename a table, transform a data type, or delete columns
These and more tools in your Power BI desktop helps you change the way you use and process data into more accessible, and meaningful reports.
No two businesses are the same and understanding the key strength of each organisation is a crucial step towards realizing its vision.
All our courses are carefully curated and customised for our clients and focus on ‘knowledge transfer”. Our mission is to give you the knowledge and understanding required to master the art of data management. When you have completed the course, you will have the knowledge and the skills to utilise the Power BI tools in your organisation giving your business the competitive advantage that it deserves.
Our basic course offerings are:
- Power Query (1.5 Days)
- DAX (2.5 Days)
- Power BI Overview (1 day)
Our training courses are usually held at our client’s location, however, these can be run online.
For further information on any of our courses, please contact us on:
Phone: +44 7894 312598